There are several different reason as to why there is water damage on a ceiling.
The first thought is a leaking roof. There are times a leaking roof is a the cause of water damage, but there are several times it is not the cause.
Below are a list of alternative causes for water damage on a ceiling.
- Ice Dams on a roof
- Improper ventilation a bathroom fan
- Improper ventilation of a kitchen exhaust fan
- Improper ventilation of a clothes dryer
- in adequate ventilation from Soffit vents
- Improper location or amount of roof vents
The next few blog posts will be exploring the alternative causes for water damage on a ceiling.
Stay tuned for updates.